Meet Kristin Stalker, Nurse Practitioner
Kristin Stalker, FNP-BC, RN, BSN
Kristin Stalker is a Nurse Practitioner at Albany and Saratoga Center for Pain Management. She originally attended University at Albany, where she received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, and then went on to complete her Masters of Science in Education at the College of Saint Rose. After completion of her Masters in Education, she taught students with disabilities. Kristin then pursued her interest in nursing, graduating with honors, from Russell Sage College with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. While working in the surgical and neuroscience intensive care unit, she completed her Master of Science in Nursing. Kristin is a Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioner and licensed in New York. She is involved in the entire continuum of care of the patients and you will see in the office.
Kristin is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Association of Nurse Practitioners; The Nurse Practitioner Association of New York; American Nurses’ Association; Sigma Theta Tau, the International Honor Society of Nursing.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- The Nurse Practitioner Association of New York
- American Nurses’ Association
- Sigma Theta Tau, International Honor Society of Nursing
- University at Albany, Bachelor of Science in Biology
- College of Saint Rose, Masters of Science in Education
- Russell Sage College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- The Sage Colleges, Masters of Science in Nursing